Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 8


Food: It's been over a week now and I am doing great. Weekends are a bit more difficult but I am still keeping it below 1500 calories. I made healthy apple muffins, cooked some delicious chicken soup, and splurged on frozen yogurt. I took my vitamins twice today and will continue this regiment.
Exercise It was more difficult to get my exercise done because I waited until the evening time when I was tired. My energy level is still minimal and it is partly due to not sleeping well at night (probably due to my weight). John says I sometimes gasp for breath in my sleep and there have been times when I jump from my bed in the middle of the might to open the slidding glass door for the balcony where I can catch my breath. I believe in a couple months I will be sleeping more restful and exercising with greater gusto!
Thoughts: Melissa Etheridge said something on the Ellen Show about her breast cancer that I could relate to. As a cancer survivor she embraced her cancer as way to get her life in order and also help encourage others not to wait until they have cancer to do something pro-active about their life. I concur with this.
P.S. CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR A SEXY NIGHTIE . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment